Random Posts

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Download a Lot of Chess Stuff!


Chessdotcom has a lot of free stuff:

167 playing and engines
12 database programs
57 lesson/training
17 opening study tools
8 tournament management programs (Great for clubs that want to run a small tournament)
227 game databases
20 pgn utilities
23 screen savers
13 chess fonts
89 miscellaneous chess “stuff”

One thing I did like was the chessfonts for Fritz.  You can install 44 fonts.  Some will be to “weird” for everyday use but some are nice just to change about the display a bit. Here are two examples.
Celtic font
Chessmaster font

1 comment:

  1. My bгother rеcommended I might lіke thіѕ
    wеbsite. Ηe waѕ entiгеlу
    гight. Thіs ρoѕt trulу made my
    ԁay. Yοu cаnn't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
    Feel free to surf my blog post : USB Broadband

    ReplyDelete